Monthly Archives: January 2015
NightLights 2.1 Update
NightLights for both iOS and OS X have been updated to version 2.1!
- Now you can adjust the spacing between bulbs!
- Added camera button to toolbar that saves your screen to the Photos app / hard drive!
- New Bubble Lights!
- New Angel, Bell, and Bow shaped lights!
- Enhanced the “C7”, and “Mini” bulb artwork!
- Enhanced Falling Leaves, Rain, Snow, and Fireplace effects.
- You can now disable, or change the frequency, of lightning in rain mode.
- Hide/Show Electrical Cord.
- View NightLights over open apps and desktop (Mac OS X version).
- Optimized for iPhone 6/6+
- Supports portrait mode on iOS devices.
- Minor interface enhancements and bug fixes.
NightLights for Mac OS X…
NightLights for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch…
NightLights is part of the Skyrocket Celebration Pack for iOS devices!
Head on over to our Facebook page and give us a like!
Happy Holidays! ~==>