Fireworx Stand for Mac
Version 2.5.2, Last Updated: March 28, 2018
Celebrate with Fireworks!
All year long, any holiday or occasion, Fireworx Stand brings a festive mood to your Mac! These pyro-tastic delights burn cool, so they won’t burn you, or your screen!
Light fireworks on the fly, or create synchronized fireworks shows, complete with music!
- Aerial and ground based pieces including fountains, cones, pinwheel, and rockets!
- 29 unique fireworks effects!
- Fireworks have physics properties!
- Click to light, or auto ignite modes!
- Create your own shows on the fly, or with Layout Mode!
- Save and load your show for later playback!
- Load your own background photo!
- Load background music!
NOTE: Excessive lighting of fireworks can attract UFO activity.
Version 2.5.2 – March 28, 2018:
- Maintenance update. Optimized for macOS High Sierra 10.13.x
Version 2.5.1 – June 19, 2017:
- Maintenance update. Optimized for macOS Sierra 10.12.x
Version 2.5 – June 21, 2016:
- Four new fireworks effects! Heart Throb, Butterflyz, Big Log, and Old Glory.
- Updated artwork.
- Redesigned toolbar for clarity.
- Recoded from ground up using Swift.
- Bug fixes. Compatible with OS X El Capitan 10.11+
Version 2.0 – June 16, 2014:
- Recoded from the ground up with all new interface.
- All fireworks reformulated using SpriteKit particles.
- Added seven new fireworks effects.
- Creation of synchronized fireworks show.
- Save and load fireworks shows.