Monthly Archives: June 2014
Here’s how to quickly create a fireworks show synced to music:
- Launch Fireworx Stand 2.0 for Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Bring up the Toolbar, and choose a photo backdrop by tapping on the film roll icon. This step is optional.
- Choose a song by tapping on the load music icon.
- Tap the Play button, and choose Record. Your song will begin to play.
- Any tap on the screen will add a new firework to your show, and set it’s ignition time.
- Tap the Stop button when you are done.
- Tap the Save button to save your show for later playback. (Optional)
- To playback your show, just tap the Play button.
That’s all there is to it! Enjoy!
Download Fireworx Stand 2.0 for Mac…
Download Fireworx Stand 2.0 for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch…
Get Ready for the Fourth with Fireworx Stand!
With July 4th just around the corner, I’m pleased to announce Fireworx Stand 2.0! Available for Macintosh on the Mac App Store, and iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch on the App Store! Fireworx Stand brings a festive mood to your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch! These pyro-tastic delights burn cool, so they won’t burn you, or your screen! Fireworx Stand is realtime particle animations of fireworks, with realistic sparks, fire, smoke, and authentic sound effects!
- Recoded from the ground up, with an all new simpler interface, that puts everything at your fingertips!
- All fireworks have been reformulated using SpriteKit particles, and have physics properties!
- Added seven new exciting fireworks effects, including a large firecracker!
- Now you can create synchronized fireworks shows with Layout Mode, or record them on the fly!
- Save and load fireworks shows.
- Universal Binary on mobile devices! Now runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch!
- Much, much more!