Version 2.6, Last Updated: April 6, 2020
tvOS Version 1.3, Last Updated: April 6, 2020
Celebrate with Fireworks!
Fireworx Stand is realtime particle animations of fireworks, with realistic sparks, fire, smoke, and authentic sound effects!
Light fireworks on the fly, or create synchronized fireworks shows, complete with music!
- Aerial and ground based pieces including fountains, cones, pinwheel, and rockets!
- 29 unique fireworks effects!
- Fireworks have physics properties!
- Tap to light, or auto ignite mode!
- Create your own shows on the fly, or with Layout Mode!
- Save and load your show for later playback!
- Load background photo, or display a beautiful night sky with twinkling stars, moon, and meteors!
- Load background music!
- Runs on iPad and iPhone!
NOTE: Excessive lighting of fireworks can attract UFO activity.
Includes Fireworx Stand for Apple TV!
Now with your purchase of Fireworx Stand for iOS, you also get Fireworx Stand for tvOS! Enjoy the big screen experience on your HD TV! Includes all 29 firework effects; tap to light, or auto ignite modes; select which fireworks to display in your auto show; choose from three different backgrounds; and set the zoom scale from 50% to 200%.
You can purchase directly on the Apple TV from the App Store by searching for Fireworx Stand. If you’ve already purchased Fireworx Stand on your iPhone or iPad, you can find it on the Apple TV in the Purchased tab.
Note: Some features listed for iOS are not yet available for the Apple TV version.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV 4th generation. This app is optimized for iPhone X or later.
Version 2.6 – April 6, 2020:
Enhanced fireworks effects by doubling particles.
Added Night Sky mode with twinkling stars, moon, and meteors.
Added Show Ground feature adds a ground plane to the background.
Added Show Stand feature adds a fireworks stand to the background.
Added Zoom option, added to settings, makes fireworks appear smaller or larger.
Updated and optimized to support iOS 13.x.
Optimized display for iPhone X and later.
Various Bug fixes.
Version 2.5.2 – March 28, 2018:
- Maintenance update. Optimized for iOS 11.3.x
Version 2.5.1 – June 19, 2017:
- Maintenance update. Optimized for iOS 10.3.x
Version 2.5 – June 19, 2016:
- Four new fireworks effects! Heart Throb, Butterflyz, Big Log, and Old Glory.
- Updated artwork.
- Redesigned toolbar for clarity.
- Recoded from ground up using Swift.
- Bug fixes. Compatible with iOS 9.0+
Version 2.0 – June 19, 2014:
- Recoded from the ground up with all new interface.
- All fireworks reformulated using SpriteKit particles.
- Added seven new fireworks effects.
- Creation of synchronized fireworks show.
- Save and load fireworks shows.
- Universal Binary.
Hi, I have Fireworx Stand on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. The app is beautiful and it worked perfectly on my old iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 12. Now I have iOS 13 and the app no longer works. It does not open at all. Are you planning to fix this problem or should I permanently delete the app?
Hello Robert! I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.
I am currently wrapping up version 2.6 of Fireworx Stand. All bugs have been squashed and I’ve even added some new features.
I am hoping to get it up on the App Store within the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for your continued support!
Stay well and safe!