Fireworx Stand is always open!
It’s July 1, and it’s time to start thinking about all things fireworks! If you love fireworks, or fireworks are illegal where you are, Fireworx Stand is for you! Be warned: excessive lighting of fireworks can attract UFO activity! 😉
Here’s how to quickly create a fireworks show synced to music:
- Launch Fireworx Stand 2.0 for Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Bring up the Toolbar, and choose a photo backdrop by tapping on the film roll icon. This step is optional.
- Choose a song by tapping on the load music icon.
- Tap the Play button, and choose Record. Your song will begin to play.
- Any tap on the screen will add a new firework to your show, and set it’s ignition time.
- Tap the Stop button when you are done.
- Tap the Save button to save your show for later playback. (Optional)
- To playback your show, just tap the Play button.
That’s all there is to it! Enjoy!
Download Fireworx Stand 2.0 for Mac…
Download Fireworx Stand 2.0 for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch…
Get Ready for the Fourth with Fireworx Stand!
With July 4th just around the corner, I’m pleased to announce Fireworx Stand 2.0! Available for Macintosh on the Mac App Store, and iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch on the App Store! Fireworx Stand brings a festive mood to your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch! These pyro-tastic delights burn cool, so they won’t burn you, or your screen! Fireworx Stand is realtime particle animations of fireworks, with realistic sparks, fire, smoke, and authentic sound effects!
- Recoded from the ground up, with an all new simpler interface, that puts everything at your fingertips!
- All fireworks have been reformulated using SpriteKit particles, and have physics properties!
- Added seven new exciting fireworks effects, including a large firecracker!
- Now you can create synchronized fireworks shows with Layout Mode, or record them on the fly!
- Save and load fireworks shows.
- Universal Binary on mobile devices! Now runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch!
- Much, much more!
Enjoy these great games and apps!
Memorial Day weekend is fast approaching! Now’s the time to stock up on some fun and games!
Cave Hunter for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Help an intrepid Bat through a never ending maze for fortune, and glory! Download for FREE!
Curious Caverns for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Not just one, but two Bat Games! Guide an adventurous Bat through a beautiful and curious underground world! Download for FREE!
NightLights for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Use NightLights to frame your display with colored lights, or create lighted scenes with your own photos, and backgrounds. Download for only $0.99!
FireworX Stand for iPad
FireworX Stand is realtime particle animations of fireworks, with realistic sparks, fire, smoke, and authentic sound effects! Version 2.0 coming soon! Download for only $0.99!
This Stand is always open!
It’s time to decorate your Apple devices with fun and fireworks!
These digital beauties are inexpensive and easy! No muss, fuss, or burned fingers! So what are you waiting for!
Happy Independence Day!
Here’s some suggestions to bling out your Mac and iOS gadgets for spring!
NightLights for Mac and iPad
NightLights for Mac and iPad is designed to add some holiday cheer to any occasion! It doesn’t matter which holiday you’re celebrating, there’s a color combination for every need. NightLights comes with both “Mini”, “C7″ type, and novelty shaped light bulbs. You can mix and match, choose from various blink modes, and more!
For more details check out these links:
Leprechaun Screensaver for Mac
For more details: Leprechaun Screensaver for Mac
Put the Easter Bunny on your Mac with BunnyBot. He’s brought along decorated eggs, jelly beans, and flowers just for you! For more details: BunnyBot for Mac
Check out these Mac screensavers that bring out the spirit of spring!